Since 2004, Wedding Officiant, Larry Hurley, has created and conducted over 2000 personalized ceremonies.
The Pandemic-friendly, no-tax fee includes planning meetings, rehearsal, and no surprise extra fees.
Your approval of the final copy of your personalized ceremony.
· A $50 deposit is required and is deducted from the total fee.
· Elopement-style and ‘make-it-legal’ destination wedding ceremonies are available at a reduced fee.
With Larry’s gentle sense of humour and sincere enjoyment of working with people, he creates a celebration you will cherish.
Ceremonies are performed at your location of choice throughout the Greater Bay of Quinte Region.
Locations include Belleville, Trenton/Quinte West, Brighton, Cobourg, Wellington, Picton, Prince Edward County, Stirling, Springbrook, Marmora, Madoc, Tweed, Plainfield, Roslin, Foxboro, Frankford, Campbellford and surrounding communities.
Following our first meeting:
· Larry will create your personalized ceremony and email a draft copy, leaving ample time for your adjustments
· When you have your Marriage Licence in hand, he will meet you to finalize your wedding details
· Larry listens to your suggestions to be as creative or traditional as you want
· You have the final approval of the style and content, including your choice of vows, music, readings and friends’ participation
· Family is honoured, and children can be included in your ceremony
Please contact Larry for more information regarding available dates, ceremony options, suggested venues, and any questions you may have.
SAS endorsements and recommendations are always available.
Larry’s schedule fills in quickly, so please call early.
Larry can be contacted at:
Available Monday to Sunday between 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
© YourWeddingYourWay.ca/L. Hurley 2004 – 2019